The latest release of the Opcenter Planning & Scheduling solution is here! Introducing: Opcenter APS 2304, from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Opcenter™ software is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services. Opcenter APS is a family of production planning and scheduling products that help you synchronize your manufacturing processes. This gives you greater visibility and control to increase resource utilization and on-time delivery while reducing inventory levels and waste. Opcenter APS is a highly customizable capacity planning and scheduling package.
Opcenter APS 2304 Features:
- Improved Make-to-Order (MTO) master production schedule (MPS) calculations
- Workspace enhancements: Introduces planner workspaces & improves sequencer workspace options
- Active user session logging
- Scheduling statistics visualization report
- Improved product-level configuration
- Manufacturing operations management (MOM) portfolio integration compatibility
Opcenter APS 2304 Benefits:
- Improve capacity planning scenarios for make-to-stock items
- Extend make-to-order attributes for improved master production scheduling calculations & resource utilization
- Improve flexibility of the user experience
- Visualize key scheduling KPIs in a graphical chart
Version 2304 Release Highlights:
Make-to-Order (MTO) Enhancements
Active User Session Logging
Scheduling Statistics Report
MOM Portfolio Integration Compatability
Opcenter APS supports a range of integrations across the MOM portfolio. This release supports compatibility with Opcenter Execution Discrete 2301, Opcenter Execution Process 2301, Opcenter Scheduling SMT 2304 and Opcenter RD&L 2304.
Check out the full release details here:
Opcenter 2304 Full Release Notes
Already using Opcenter APS & ready for your Upgrade? Let us know via Email or through our Contact Us Form!
Want to learn more? Opcenter APS products can be used for long-term strategic planning covering months and years, medium-term tactical planning with a few weeks planning horizon and for detailed sequencing and scheduling. Opcenter APS can be installed out of the box, and can be customized and configured where necessary.
It can be used standalone to manage planning and scheduling, and is also designed for integration with other software such as ERP, MES, Data collection, Forecasting, Demand Planning and OEE applications. Find out more about Opcenter APS.