APS Connect is a superset of tools developed by ATS Lean Scheduling designed to enhance the functionality & benefit of APS software. These tools have been fine-tuned & proven in implementations over the past 20 years. APS Connect integrates seamlessly with the Opcenter Planning & Scheduling solution.
What is APS Connect?
APS Connect is a superset of tools developed by ATS Lean Scheduling designed to enhance the functionality & benefit of Opcenter Planning & Scheduling software.
- Simplifies the integration process by using a standard set of staging tables
- Includes pre-configured integration scripts for Opcenter APS
- Reduces integration timeline & costs by gaining access to standard ERP scripts
- Web-based, multi-user
- Viewing/editing data before it hits Opcenter APS
- Overriding data that may be different than ERP data (accounting-based run rates, resource groups, etc.)
- Adding/storing data (attributes such as color, product type, material type, width, length, etc.) not available in other systems
- Mass editing of data
- Import/Export to other formats such as Excel
- Set up repetitive validation of key data
- Identify & address problems before they occur by highlighting items like missing run rates, missing quantities, invalid resources/dates, etc.
- Create your own validation rules
- Streamline the implementation process by giving you the tools to validate initial data loads
- Reduce cost in the implementation process by putting you in control
Additional Tools Included with APS Connect
A Quick Look at Some of the APS Connect Tools...
Drag & Drop
When dragging a single operation, all subsequent operations move automatically, maintaining their sequence & scheduling logic.
Highlight multiple operations and move simultaneously.
SuperGrid allows users to drag & drop operations within a grid-view, simultaneously updating the visual Gantt Chart.