The latest release of the Opcenter Planning & Scheduling solution is here! Introducing: Opcenter APS 2210, from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Opcenter™ software is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services. Opcenter APS is a family of production planning and scheduling products that help you synchronize your manufacturing processes. This gives you greater visibility and control to increase resource utilization and on-time delivery while reducing inventory levels and waste. Opcenter APS is a highly customizable capacity planning and scheduling package.
Opcenter 2210 Features:
- Multi-dataset scheduling statistics heatmap
- Multi-dataset editing within sequencer
- Unattended event script console for workflow execution
- Opcenter APS Anywhere – viewer (XaaS) support
- MOM portfolio integration compatibility
Opcenter 2210 Benefits:
- Improve visualization of scheduling data and matrices for production schedules
- Compare key scheduling KPIs
- Author key transactional data
- Automate workflows for automatic scheduling
- Visualize published scheduled data through Opcenter APS Anywhere – viewer
Opcenter 2210 Highlights:
Multi-Dataset Scheduling Statistics Heatmap
Opcenter APS Anywhere – Viewer (XaaS) Support
Legacy License – End of Support
Preactor Legacy licenses for Opcenter APS are no longer supported in this release. If you are using any of the licenses below, you will be required to upgrade to a new supported license model:
• Preactor 200 FCS
• Preactor 300 FCS
• Preactor 400 APS
• Preactor 500 APS
• Preactor 400 GMPS
Check out the full release details here:
Opcenter 2210 Full Release Notes
Already using Opcenter APS & ready for your Upgrade? Let us know via Email or through our Contact Us Form!
Want to learn more? Opcenter APS products can be used for long-term strategic planning covering months and years, medium-term tactical planning with a few weeks planning horizon and for detailed sequencing and scheduling. Opcenter APS can be installed out of the box, and can be customized and configured where necessary.
It can be used standalone to manage planning and scheduling, and is also designed for integration with other software such as ERP, MES, Data collection, Forecasting, Demand Planning and OEE applications. Find out more about Opcenter APS.