Did you miss out on our recent webinar with Business Forecast Systems outlining an integrated approach to forecasting, planning, and scheduling for process manufacturing? No sweat! We recorded both events are have posted them for your benefit!
Session 1 – “Forecasting, Planning & Scheduling: Understanding the Differences, Why Each is Needed, & How They Should Work Together”
In this interactive first session, our experts discuss:
– The need for better forecasting
– How forecasting aids in planning
– Aiding inventory issues for make-to-stock
– The difference in planning & scheduling: turning a plan into a schedule
– How forecasting, planning & scheduling should work together to maximize efficiency & productivity, reduce stock & WIP, and improve on-time delivery and profitability
Session 2 – “An Integrated Look at Forecasting, Planning & Scheduling”
In the second session, our experts will show you the integrated approach to forecasting, planning & scheduling by presenting demonstrations of best-of-breed solutions Forecast Pro & Opcenter Planning & Scheduling (Preactor)
If you have questions or would like additional information, please reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form located on our Contact page.