ATS Lean Scheduling is currently hiring! We are looking to fill a position in the implementation of Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) systems in the manufacturing sector. We are part of ATS Global, a global organization with a focus on manufacturing excellence, offering unlimited potential for the right candidate.
Position: Advanced Planning and Scheduling Implementation Consultant
Job Description: Project Lead implementing Advanced Planning and Scheduling software in various manufacturing environments. Involvement in design, data integration, configuration, testing, and overall software implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team to design, develop and implement software applications created for use with Advanced Planning and Scheduling Software.
- To use knowledge of Manufacturing/ Heavy Engineering and production processes to create complex software scheduling solutions that can work efficiently.
- Understanding APS models and how to build, test, and implement them.
- Learning new data integration methods and assisting in designing and developing integration tools.
- Working with clients to develop and test APS models.
- Manage APS Implementation project as main point of contact to the client.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Experience with manufacturing systems.
- Project management experience.
- Must be a highly effective communicator at all levels.
- Primary skills are a willingness to learn and a desire to work hard to make a real difference for each client.
- Comfortable working in a team environment that requires collaboration across a global team of resources to aid in providing high quality Planning/Scheduling solutions to our customers.
- ERP/Supply Chain Knowledge
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited institution.
Compensation: Negotiable (TBD)
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the link below and reach out to us through our Contact Us page or send resumes to email@example.com
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.