We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter APS Version 18.2 has been released!
Opcenter APS 18.2 delivers extending Opcenter Planner with custom window. Leveraging functionality already adopted in Opcenter Scheduling (Opcenter SC), Opcenter Planner now offers the ability to extend the planner module with the inclusion of custom window support.
Adding support for custom windows allows customer enhancements to be created to support business requirements. Adding to the already extensive software development kit (SDK) covering both standard functionality and sequencer-specific application program interface (API) methods, a new set of Opcenter Planner API methods have been introduced giving you the ability to interact with the Opcenter Planner module through .net.
Opcenter APS 18.2 brings you the following benefits:
- Opcenter Planner extensibility
- Extended personalization and tailored tools based on customer business requirements
- Ability to interact through extensions with underlying data model
- Greater cross-industry flexibility to adjust application requirements
- Large dataset editor performance improvements
Opcenter APS 18 releases come with an updated look and feel, which aligns the product with Siemens’ Opcenter portfolio. The updated look and feel comes with new icons throughout the product, along with a new color theme.