Production Planning & Scheduling
Machinery & Equipment Industries
The ability for Opcenter APS (formerly Preactor) to generate a schedule, based on deep bills of material whereby parts, sub-assemblies and final assemblies are often generated as individual purchase and manufacturing orders, is critical for this sector. So called “pegging” of producing and consuming orders provides an accurate representation of finite scheduling of the manufacture and assembly of machines and equipment.
Opcenter integrates with your existing ERP and enables the Planner.
- Air Conditioning & Fume Extraction Equipment
- Agricultural, Construction & Waste Handling
- Food Processing & Packaging Equipment
- Gas and Steam Turbines, Turbine Blades
- Industrial Cranes & Hydraulic Equipment
- Oil and Water Pumps, Valves, and Filters
- Mechanical Handling & Automation Equipment
- Motors, Drives, and Gearboxes
- Office, POS, and Home Equipment
- Oil Drilling, Pipeline & Wellhead Equipment
- Water & Waste Treatment Plant