Production Planning & Scheduling
Opcenter APS (formerly Preactor) is used by many companies in the Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics sectors, in the Life Sciences and Health Care sectors both during development of products and in production.
Planning and scheduling software does not require US FDA regulatory compliance features such as cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) 21 CFR Part 11 (Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures).
Opcenter APS is a decision support tool which is often lined to production control software such as MES.
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biotech Products
- Chemical & Biological Indicators
- Biological and Pharmacological Veterinary
- Dermatological Creams and Ointments
- Enzymes for Medical Diagnostics
- Intravenous Drips
- Liquid and Tablet Medicines
- Nutritional and Probiotic Supplements
- Professional Diagnostic Products
- Research Drugs
- Therapeutic Medicines