Production Planning & Scheduling
Opcenter APS (formerly Preactor) is used by many companies in the Automotive sectors, from manufacturers of parts and assemblies to the OEMs themselves. This sector is typically categorized by small batch sizes but very complex routing and material requirements.
For component suppliers, the ability to manage the production efficiently and maintain high levels of service is a priority.
Maintaining synchronization of production between the main assembly area and feeder lines is often the focus for the OEMs.
Opcenter APS integrates with your existing ERP and enables the Planner.
- Axles and Axle Components
- Automotive Interior Products
- Brake Components & Assemblies
- Boats, Caravans & Park Homes
- Driveline & Transmission Systems
- Plastic Trim and Car Radios
- Car, Truck and Van Bodies
- Wire Harnesses & Electrical Systems
Opcenter (Preactor) Advanced Planning
• What to make • When to make it • How much to make • Where to make it • Required materials & resourcesMore
Opcenter (Preactor) Advanced Scheduling
• How best to make it • Sequencing • Synchronization • Priorities, constraints, & conflicts • Monitor execution & changeMore